It all started with snarky reply to an age-old, chicken-or-the-egg tweet: UI > UX or UX > UI? Life is a balance, so why can’t we do both? This bad boy is a riff on our favorite DGAF emoji, the inimitable Shruggie.
¯_( UI | UX )_/¯
— Tom Finley (@tomfinley) February 16, 2022
Our American Apparel tri-blend track t-shirts are made from a mix of polyester, cotton and rayon, which gives it a unique texture (they’re super freakin’ comfortable). The fabric also makes sure that the shirt is elastic and retains shape, is durable, yet comfy, and drapes against the body creating a slimmer look.
- Pre-distressed graphics for that Abercrombie late-90s/early-00s vibe
- 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon
- Tri-Oatmeal is 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon
- Fabric weight: 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²)
- Tri-Oatmeal weight: 3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-satin razor label
- Blank products sourced from US
- Big DGAF energy, but also cute